Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goodbye, 2012...


Happy New Year, everyone!

I don't know about you guys, but for the Vittles Family 2012 was quite a year!

We endured Hurricane Sandy.  We bought our first house.  We had our first baby.

We got through January, February, and March without any snow.

(Ok, maybe not that eventful to you, but very much so to me.)

And along the way, I made some awesome recipes (if I do say so myself).  Some were old favorites, some were new & exciting.

Some... were not so great & never made it onto the blog.  But that's ok - trial & error my friends.  Not everything is a winner!

However, on this first day of 2013... whilst my husband is napping on the couch beside me and the Mini is a-snooze in her bed... I thought I would recap my top 5 favorites from 2012.

Enjoy, and all the best to you in the coming year!











3 comments:

  1. Wonderful recipes and best wishes for a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, I'd call that a HUGELY eventful year! I hope you guys had a wonderful holiday and are kicking off the new year right!
    I still want to make those crispy oven chips. They have been officially bumped up the list! (Im a slacker)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!

If you have a question or problem you can also feel free to email me at vittlesandbits@gmail.com. Thanks for visiting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...